1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE HOLD ABOUT YOU AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
If you have bought something from us, we will have your email address, address and phone number. If you choose to deliver items to a third party (such as a friend) we will have their name and address. Your credit card details are not held by us, but will be held on either PayPal or Square Up server their Privacy Policies can be found here:
Square Up: https://squareup.com/gb/legal/privacy
You may also, optionally, decide to receive our 'Newsletter' which may include Special Offers. You can opt out of this at any time either by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and type 'UNSUBSCRIBE' on the Subject line, or by clicking onto the 'UNSUBSCRIBE' Box in any email we send you.
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT?
We use the information you have given us to:
1. Process and deliver your order. This means that we may have to disclose some of your information to our suppliers (e.g. our delivery suppliers) to help complete your order.
2. Allow us to review the history of your past purchases.
3. Send you an occasional 'Newsletter' from J and R Personalised Gifts but only if you have consented to this. If you no longer wish to receive these, simply send us an email at email@example.com , and type 'UNSUBSCRIBE' on the Subject line, or by clicking onto the 'UNSUBSCRIBE' Box in any email we send you.
5. CONTACTING US
Got a question or concern about our use of your personal information? Just send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org